Tuesday 31 July 2012

Royal China (Baker Street) - June 2012

Royal China is simply my favourite Chinese restaurant in London for Dim Sum! My favourite branch of Royal China in London is the Baker Street one as it is spacious and airy unlike the one in Bayswater.
It had been a long time since we last went to Royal China for Dim Sum as I am allergic to prawns and lots of Dim Sum contain prawns. However, in April this year we took my parents to Royal China for Dim Sum when they came to visit us in London. I realised that there were many dishes that I could order which did not contain prawns...this is to my hubby's joy as he simply loves Dim Sum! We recently came back to Royal China in June, just the two of us and this is what we ordered.

Fish Crispy Aubergine

Spinach Crab Meat Dumpling

Scallop Dumpling

Prawn & Chive Dumpling

Fried Squid Paste

Yam Paste



Prawn Cheung Fun

Fried Dough Cheung Fun

Fried Eggs York Buns

Milk & Egg Tart

All the Dim Sum were delicious in different ways so I wouldn't know which one to choose as my favourite! I like them all!
The service is nice, friendly and efficient unlike most of the restaurants in Chinatown where service can be quite abrupt.
The bill came to £51.75 for the two of us, including 13% service and two portions of egg tart to take away.
I love Dim Sum so much that I wouldn't mind eating it every weekend! Too bad, we don't live next door to the restaurant or close enough! Can't wait for our next visit to Royal China for Dim Sum!


Royal China (Baker Street)
24-26 Baket Street
London W1U 7AB


020 7487 4688

http://www2.royalchinagroup.biz/


No comments:

Post a Comment